Live Composer PHP Error

I keep getting the following PHP Errors.

Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /wp-content/plugins/live-composer-page-builder/includes/other-functions.php on line 185

Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /wp-content/plugins/live-composer-page-builder/includes/other-functions.php on line 187

Notice: A non well formed numeric value encountered in /wp-content/plugins/live-composer-page-builder/includes/other-functions.php on line 182

Hello there,

Please check the current version of the plugin you are running. Is it the latest?

Regards,
Kharis

I should of included this info:

Version 1.3.18

Hello there,

It seems like the issue is caused by improper image size configuration. Did it happen from the first time? Or after inserting particular module? Also please check all you pages and see if the error notification appears everywhere.

Regards,
Kharis

It’s been happening since I built the site but the problem does not happen consistently. I does only happen when going to pages that use the Live Compser. Not all the pages are built with Live composer. How would I check for an “improper image size configuration”. I was guessing it looks like a function trying to use a var with a null or 0 value

I can give access to the site if that would help. I also have a php error log monitor that lists php errors on the dashboard.

P

Hello there,

If the WP_DEBUG mode is enabled, try to disable it and run your test again.

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

Please share me your Live Composer page that the error is displaying.

Regards,
Kharis