Live Composer not displaying saved changes

Unfortunately I am experiencing an issue where I cannot view the most recent saved version of my page. I edit a content block in Live Composer, click confirm changes twice, then click publish changes. A tick appears and then the button disappers as normal. However, when I view the website the old content is still there. When I edit the page, I see the new content in the editor, but not on the actual site.

I’ve deleted cache and tried alternative browsers, but this problem still exits.

I am using
Theme: West Version: 1.11
WordPress 4.9.4

I’ve tried disabling all plugins and repeating the process, but the problem persists.

Any ideas why this might be?

Thanks,

Chris

Hello Chris,

Please ensure you’ve been running the latest version of Live Composer plugin. Also please try it with another browser with all add-ons/plugins disabled temporarily.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for responding. The problem was caused my me not being aware of the Live Composer cache feature. Once I refreshed the cache everything was fine.

Regards,

Chris

Great! You got that resolved yourself.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis