Live composer gets stuck

So, I have a problem with the live composer, it wont let me open or edit my pages, as soon as I add on them any kind of short-code in the short-code module, or if I only add the content (of the page) module.
The pages are not messed up, they look alright, it’s just when I try to edit them, it opens the live composer, but won’t show me no modules to edit and no options to add any modules, there is only the banner left.
I deactivated and deleted it all of the plugins, and emptied the content of the page, but still, it won’t let me open the pages.
I am using the west theme and my site is hotelaristocrat.com

Hello there,

Does this problem happen from the first time or merely after doing certain task? Do you have other active plugins?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,
It happens from the start, any time I use the insert short code module or the content module. It locks me out in a way, when I press the edit in live composer button, live composer still opens, but all I see is the banner of the page, and I cant add modules. I disabled and even deleted all other plugins, still no change :frowning:

Hello there,

Could you please confirm if you’ve been running the latest version of WordPress, Live Composer, and West theme?

Regards,
Kharis