Live Composer acting randomly, not responsive and has changed things

I’m running in to issues with live composer not reflecting changes, selections and responding to phone responsive selections. Borders are disappearing, and when re-checked, they sometimes appear, and sometimes disappear on the woocommerce boxes and the buttons boxes. I can select the borders: top, bottom, left, right, and they appear. Then I confirm and publish and there might be a border on the top, or none at all. Its totally random. It took me 6 tries to just get a border around a box. Sometimes with the border selected on, there is no border also. I have to turn it on and off a few times.
Then, when responsive is selected, my font for my products gets jammed up in to a pile and is unreadable. NONE of what is seen on the screen when Responsive is selected, is an actual representation of what is published and seen. Its a total crap shoot on what I’m going to get as a final product. I’ve had to turn off Responsive Phone.
What happened? I have recently updated Live Composer. V1.2 Wordpress 4.7

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear you are having an issue.

Could you please share the URL where the trouble happens on, so I can inspect it?

Regards,
Kharis