Links to Partner pages and project links

Hello,
I have encountered several problems and I need some help:

1. I can’t seem the logos of partners to their pages, how should I do this?
  2. I don’t know how to link page projects do the images on the grid.
  3. How can I remove the line from the menu? I tried to change the Primary Color but I can’t put it transparent.

The website is http://neqaauav.pt

Thank you

Hello Santosjr13,

1. Looks like you have already resolved first issue, can you please confirm that?

2. I’m not sure what is your second issue, can you please provide more details?

3. The image itself contains a line:
    http://www.neqaauav.pt/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/cropped-DQSITEédesta.jpg
    Please edit it with image editor or use another image.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello,
I have solved problem 2.

1. I still can’t link the logo on the carrousel from the partners row to an external link (of the partner itself)
  2. It’s not the line, the blue lines underneath each word of the menu, can I remove them? They seem to appear on the pages that have the same type as the one i’m at, example: Home Projects and Team are underlined (same type) and the blog isn’t. I don’t really like the underline of the menu and I want to remove it or make it transparent.

Thank you
Best Regards

Hello Santosjr13,

1. Looks like your first issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

1. Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

header#masthead ul li.menu-item a {
    border: none;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank You, that solved the problem.

Best Regards

You are welcome Santosjr13,

And have a nice day!

Kind Regards, Roman.