Links not work on sidebar

Hello, I try to put recent posts into the homepage buy using the code get_sidebar(); into class “head-image” section, name of links is visible and ok, but in browser they are like text.
It same problem with any sidebar and any links in that section - every time it not clickable and looks like text.
Mb it cause bootstrap or something with ::after ::before stuff ?
I change\add just code bellow, nothing was change in css.
So how make work this sidebar on homepage in that section work properly ? On other pages of site it woks ok.
My code, witch was add:
…"

<div style=“display: table; “>” style=“display: table-cell; height: 410px; width: 75%; margin: 0 auto 10%;” alt=”<?php bloginfo(‘name’); ?>"/> <div style=“display: table-cell; padding-left: 5px; text-align: left;”><?php get_sidebar(); ?></div>
</div>

…"
Link to site: here.
When you come to main page on right side in head-image section is sidebar with recent posts.

Can close, after trys i was give to div property display: flex; and z-index for header 99999. It helps.

Okay @mpegi, please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi @Roman,

I am having the same issue as above, with my sidebar on my blog page going to the bottom of my page after the content. It has only changed recently, I haven’t changed any of the original settings from the theme? I’m hoping you could help please;

http://www.atlasunfolded.com/blog/

Hello @atlasunfolded,

Please create a new topic for your issue in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.