Link text color and footer widget alignment

Hi, please could you help me with 2 things:

1. I need to make all the links in the main page content a specific color (#7fa074). The only way I’ve been able to do this is using !important in the custom CSS, but then all the links in the header and footer are also that color, eg the header text buttons and social links icons. If I remove !important, the the header text buttons and social links icons are OK, but the links in the main page content are the same color as the body text, so they don’t stand out as links.

2. In footer widget 3 I’ve right-aligned the text, but I can’t get the widget-title::after bar to also align right.

Many thanks,
Clair

Sorry, meant to add a link - http://topi.tvg.me.uk/

Hi,

Sorry, but I can’t find any link in your main-page content and also your footer is hidden, so I wasn’t able to check the issues for what you’ve requested help with, please make sure to add links to your main content and to have the footer visible with the issue, so I can check if they can be edited separately from other links / fix the footer widget alignment.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba

There’s links on this page - http://topi.tvg.me.uk/community/tamar-valley-train-line/ - eg ‘click here for the full timetable’.

I was working on the footer code yesterday, so that’s why it wasn’t visible at times. It’s visible now.

Thanks,
Clair

Hi,

1. You can make the links that color only in content with this Custom CSS:
.entry-content a {
    color: #7fa074 !important;
}
  1. You can align the widget title line on the right widget to right with this Custom CSS:
#text-6 .widget-title::after {
    right: 0 !important;
    left: auto !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba