Link of Project Image

Hello!

I am not sure if I am allowed to post to an other topic so I start this new one. Sorry if this is wrong.

I would like to change the link on the project image to a special url like in this topic https://athemes.com/forums/topic/project/ and so I tried to download the settings file you provided in this post.

But constantly I have this failure message while try to import the provided new setting.xml file:

Sorry, there has been an error.
This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number.

Any tip oder help appriciated!

Thanks!
Barbara

Hello,

Where exactly are you trying to import the file? It should go in the Types plugin, just like the original one.

Hello,

upps, thank you!!!

Now I insert it on the right place :slight_smile: - and the project field for linking does appear.

But the next issue occurs: I put the url/link in the field: ‘Project custom links’ - but it does not connect it to that link.

Is there a special way of write the url required?

Thanks for helping

Barbara

Hey,

Have you checked the other topic that is referenced in the link you posted?
You also need to change some code for it to work. Have a look at this post please.

Hallo Vlad,

Best service ever - I haven’t seen that post! Thanks for your answer - great solution.

Working perfect!

#veryhappy

Have a great weekend and thank you very much!
Barbara

Cool, just remember that this sort of changes should be done in a child theme, so you don’t lose your customizations when the theme updates.