Link menu to sections on same page

Hi,

I realize this topic has been covered before, and I’ve read other posts, such as this one Link menus to one page scroll, but can’t get this to work. I understand where everything needs to be entered, but I can’t find the id to link to. The only thing I see that seems to differentiate the different sections when I inspection the section is “section data-id”, but that doesnt seem to work either. My site is labowphoto.com. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello there,

From Appearance > Menus > use “Custom Links”. In the URL field, enter element ID name preceded with a # symbol.

To find the element’s ID name, you can use the browser’s inspector. Please see this screencast.

Cloudup

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for the response. Like I said in my post, I do not see “div-id” anywhere when I use the inspector. The only thing I see that seems to differentiate the different sections when I inspect the section is “section data-id”, but that doesnt seem to work. My site is labowphoto.com. I’d like to, for example, be able to click on “projects” on the menu bar and have it scroll down to “our work”.

Thanks.

Hello there,

To set custom ID name, you could use column’s CSS ID, which is located in the Advanced options.

Regards,
Kharis

Great! Thank you! …

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis