Link behind images doesn't work, I cannot click through?

Hi,

I’ve placed in several images and I’ve placed in a click-through link behind it so that the viewers can see the image in full size. But when I want to click on the image, nothing happens.

What is wrong?

Thanks!

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly is your issue. Can you please provide more details and a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

The website is in test mode but you can access it via: test.produmex.com.
If you go to: http://test.produmex.com/sap-business-one-version-sap-hana/ you find at the bottom of the page some small images I’ve implemented. In the media library as well as in the image editor I’ve placed in the links to go to the full size image, but when you try to click on it nothing happens.

And that is the problem, I want the click-through link to work so viewers of this page can click on the image to see it on full screen & see the numbers etc.

This happens with every image I place in, the links behind it don’t seem to work.

Thank you,
Lize

Hello Lize,

You should specify links in widget settings. Try to edit a widget and fill “Link to:” input field. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Here is a screenshot from one of the image widgets from that page, the link is placed in properly & if you place the link in your browser it works. But I still cannot click on the image.

Thanks,
Lize

Lize, you can try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.