Line around the latest product

Hi ,

1.In the latest products, the line around it . i wanted it to be a rectangle or octangle not cut-out square.
Also the product picture I would like to get the square inside to look a different background color and then the line around the square will look darker like e.g. black. instead of light gray. So that the product will stand-out

1. Shop page, how to make it full width nothing on the side menu.

2. How to put the c (copyright symbol) underneath the picture?

Please advise.

thanks,

Hi,

1. Please post a link to your website, so I can check if that’s possible. 3. Please clarify exactly where would you like to place the copyright symbol on a picture and which picture(s).

Kind Regards,
Csaba

thank you for the response. I have the picture below so you can see what i meant. I draw an arrow.

Green Arrow: the tiny square one around the pic of the product you are selling
Red Arrow: is the “Latest Product” - the line around it is cut out. I would like to know how to have it a closed square
Orange Arrow: The "gray background of the product. I would like to know how to change it to "Blue for example.

Please advise. thanks.

Hi,

1. You can make the section titles a rectangle instead of a cut-out rectangle and to change the background of products to grey and border to left with this Custom CSS:

.section-title span {
    border-left: 2px solid !important;
    }

.products-loop ul.products li {
    border: 1px solid black !important;
    background: grey !important;
    }

2. You can make the Shop Page full-width and to remove the sidebar from it with this Custom CSS:

.post-type-archive-product.woocommerce .content-area {
    width: 100% !important;
    }

.post-type-archive-product.woocommerce #secondary.widget-area {
    display: none !important;
    }

3. If you want to add the copyright symbol on the image you can use an image editor application like Photoshop for example to add the copyright symbol to your images.

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thank you. Csaba.

No.1 works but not No.2 still an empty sidebar on the left on the Shop page.

Hi,

Please post a link to your shop page, so I can give you a working solution.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

thank you Csaba. For the shop I tried to change to full width as the template, in the quick edit but it always go back to default template no matter how many times i saved it. is there another solution I can do to make it full width no side bar menu.

I have 3 questions.

1. When i tried to show 4 items in a row and add this css:
    in functions.php
    //override theme default specification for product #per row
    function loop column() {
    return 4;//4 products per row }
    add_filter('loop_shop_columns;‘loop_columns’,999)
    in customize css:
    @media only screen and (min-width:769px){
    .woocommerce page:not(.single) ul.products li.products,
    .woocommerce:not(.single) ul.products li.products{
    width:22.1%!important;}

The mobile view it was good alignment

But for the desktop view see attached image . the fourth one went down to next line.
I wanted to be one line so they look good. How to fix this?

2.the Product Category how can I move that to the top of the section as a header instead on the left side.

3.the text "want to see more products? and then the next line is the button how will i make them in one line the text "want to see more products? then on the right side is button icon all in single alignment not two separate line.

thank you.

Hi,

Please post a link to your website to the page where you have the remaining sidebar issue and post a new topic about the new issues, so we can help you with them there.

Kind Regards,
Csaba