Lifetime Pack

Hi.

Please I need your support and advice.

If a buy a Lifetime pack, can I show my credits in a simple theme (no pro theme)?

I manage this website http://www.savoyinnquito.com/, this website is develop in the west simple theme, If a buy a west pro theme, can I adapt this website to the pro version? What is the diference between the simple version to the pro version? If I change to a pro version, the website could have several modifications?

If I buy a Lifetime pack, can I adapt the themes (simple version) that I used to a pro version?

If I buy a pro version, can I adapt that pro version to a website that is in simple version?

I will wait your answer.

Best regards

Hello there,

Thank you for asking.

> If a buy a Lifetime pack, can I show my credits in a simple theme (no pro theme)?

Yes, you can.

West Pro is written based on the same code base with the free one, and it is added with some extra features listed on this page.

All of your configurations done in the admin area can be automatically transferred to the pro version, except those you’ve done in the customizer (Appearance > Customize). As WordPress reads it as different theme (based on the folder name), so you have to sync it manually by doing these steps.

Nite that all of your modifications done in the template files (if any) won’t be transferred. It isn’t a recommended way to do. Use a child theme instead.

Regards,
Kharis