License status is unknown?

Hi,

I just bought the Sydney pro version and when in theme licence, it says :

“License status is unknown”

My email is ncoullette@pm.me. I tried everything I read in the forum but it is not working. The website is www.avotreservice-riviera.com

What should I do ?

Cheers, Nicolas

Any information ? It would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hello Nicolas,

First sorry for the delay!

I checked and your hosting provider is OVH, right ? There’s a known issue with OVH where some servers are blocked by him. And that’s the case, your server is blocking the connection with our server to check the license code.

In this case we will need do a inspection directly from your website and try to activate the license manually. Thus I request sharing your website’s temporary admin login link and send it privately to me over email. You can generate the link with this plugin .

Email

rodrigo@athemes.com

OBS: You are not the first with this issue, and the reason is the OVH hosting.

We await the access to proceed with this thread.

Thanks for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Thank you,

I just sent you the email.

I am looking to hear from you.

Sincerely, Nicolas

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for the access!

I replied for you through email with some instructions.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Thank you for your assistance Rodrigo.

It is working !

1 Like

Hello Nicolas,

Great! :slight_smile:

For anyone on this community that is having the same issue (OVH hosting):

• License Unknown: We can activate the domain manually, but even so this will not take any effect since the purpose of activate the theme is only the ability to receive automatic updates through the WP Admin interface. Unfortunately, the only way is update the theme manually.
  • Import of demos not working: The import should be done manually. Please refer to this another thread: Can't import DEMO airi or Sydney theme - #17 by Monoeilouais

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support