Leto Theme - Featured boxes on Product Page

Hi,

Leto Theme is an e-commerce theme. So, there need some high conversion futures that will help shop’s owners to get more sales.

Future Boxes on Product Pages. This is a very good instrument for this. Is important that this boxes must be different than on the home page.

I can give more details.

Thanks,
Eugene

Hello Eugene, thank you for your feedback!

You mentioned that you can give more details, can you please do it? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Sure I can.

The product page must be high conversion optimised. So I propose to do it in easy way. Just with adding the Featured Boxes on this page.

This boxes can be added in the top of page, above galery and short description. Will be so fine if owner will can choose form of this widget - with 4, 3 or 2 boxes. In this way mobile version will be not so clearful.

So, maybe is good to add this widget below gallery and description and above reviews / long description.In this case it will be look so good in desktop and mobile version.

One important thing. The product page boxes must be different than boxes on the first page. The user must need a possibility to show different information in product page boxes and in first page boxes.

I hope you understand me…
Sorry for my ugly english ))

Hello Eugene, thank you for detailed explanation.

Do you mean something like WooCommerce Related Products, Up-Sells and Cross-Sells?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,

Nope, I mean small cards, that will say for example:

Free Delivery | Original Product | German Quality | Unique Design

This must look identical like Featured Boxes.

I hope it’s more clearly

Hello Eugene,

Well, since products come from WooCommerce plugin, I think that those boxes should come from WooCommerce plugin or its extension.

Honestly, I don’t think that it’s a good idea to modify plugin behavior with a theme. Thank you for helping to make Leto theme better!

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

We talking here not about WooCommerce but about front of the theme.

I mean - WooCommerce are working for sales system, but eficiency of this system is leading by theme.
Sure, I can use a aditional plugin to get some boxes like this, about we talking, but is not soo eficient for performance to use frontend plugins.
So, if this boxes will help all owners of shops that use Leto to sell more theyr products, I think the theme must offer this.

Best Regards,
Eugene