Leto theme - add to cart and image background change

Hello

I was hoping I could get a little help here. I have used your Leto theme to quickly fix our www.web-tex.co.uk website (the old one got so old that it crashed and died). I absolutely love your support and FAQ page it helped me with most of the changes I needed to do. However there are two more things I really would like to change and hopefully you can help me with that. I am not a coder but I know my way around. I have created similar websites in the past and I am fairly good with Wordpress etc. so you can be a bit technical if necessary.
Anyway. Here is what I would like to change:

1. As our website is not an e-commerce website, is there any way I could get rid of add to cart button on the product page. Here is the example:
    http://www.web-tex.co.uk/shop/58-patt-water-bottle-cup/

2. Also on the product page, when I click on the image to enlarge it the background is black, I would like to change it to white if possible. I am guessing it’s just a question of editing a pswp_item class in CSS but I couldn’t work it out I’m afraid.

Thanks!

Bax

Hi Bax,

Yes you can hide add to cart and quantity and also change popup background with following css code:

/* hide add to cart and quantity on single products */
.woocommerce div.product form.cart {
    display: none;
}

/* change product popup background */
.pswp__bg {
    background: #fff;
}

Apply the code from Appereance > Customize > Additional CSS field.

Best Regards!

Fantastic! Thank you so much!