Layout in pictures page

Hello,

I have been trying to create a different layout from the ones I have just for the photography page;

What I want, is to create folders by countries, so I will have all the pictures of each country in a different folder; i.e, to have a feature image with the the title, and then once you click you go inside to all the pictures of that country.
This is what i mean
http://leaveyourdailyhell.com/travel-photography/

Any guidance please?

Thanks

Regards

Hello @sergiosigler,

It looks like your example site is currently unavailable.

However, as far as I can see, now you have a page with images linked to themselves.

You can create similar pages for each country and one page with images linked to these country pages.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman,

Is there any way to create a different header image for each of this pages?

For example, right now, if I go to customize and select a header image, this will be applied to all my pages, and I would like some of them not to have any image (as it is currently), but some other pages to have a header image specific for each of them; i.e. For each country I will have a spcific header image just for that page

Thank you

Regards

Hello @sergiosigler,

Please try to use Unique Headers plugin.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I did install the plug-in and works good, there is only one more thing I’d like to do.

Is it possible to have some pages just with the normal menu without image, and some others of my choice with this plug-in, with a header image? Or is either all or none?

Thanks

Apologies Roman, I just find out how to make it.

I am happy now with this, thanks for your support

Regards

You are welcome @sergiosigler,

It’s great that you found out how to make it.

Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.