Latest Update messed up my footer

Hi There, My footer is completely messed up since the last Sydney update. I can’t make heads or tails of it. Anyone?

There should be three rows with the Sign up on the left, Social Media Buttons in the middle and Instagram feed on the right. But now they are on top of each other and the sizing is out of proportion.

I can’t figure out the new block widget area controls to change it

Hello,

First sorry for the delay here! Seems that you created this thread with wrong theme category (“Active”). I changed the category now to “Sdyney”.

Regarding your issue, I did a inspection in your website and currently the footer is defined to have 2 columns, please try changing to 3 columns at Admin Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Footer > Footer Widgets. Like the image below:

Then, go to Appearance > Customize > Widgets and add the widgets as you wish. Probably you will only need add again the Instagram Feed in the Footer 3.

We hope this helps!

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Thank You Rodrigo. I did not understand the format of this forum, nor how to find the correct place to put my query.

In fact, can you just send me a fresh link to the place I got to ask Sydney questions, so I can bookmark that?

Regarding my issue: I had resorted to making two columns as a temporary solution to my issue because it was all messed up with three columns. The spacing between the columns was stuck wide and slider would not function. So this made the three widgets huge and as wide as my screen and they were all stacked on top of one another.

But now, all of a sudden the slider is working and I was able to get all three columns in place. So all is well in the end. I have no idea why it would not work at first.

Thanks again for your efforts. Can you send me that link for future reference? Thanks!

Hello,

Great that the issue is now resolved!

Regarding selecting the correct category, it is when you create the topic, please see the below image:

Hope his helps!

If you are satisfied with our theme and support, would be great if you leave your comment and rating in the offical WordPress Themes repository. That helps us a lot: [Sydney] Reviews | WordPress.org

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support