Latest news plugin - from Sydney PRO

Hi Support Team,

i am need help with creating the Latest News plugin on my site. I would like to make it exactly like the Sydney PRO demos site.

is there any instructions or video to do this please?

Thank you!
Celia

Hello Celia,

There is nothing complicated, just add a Sydney FP: Latest News - B widget and select Style 2 in widget settings. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Okay thanks, where do i insert in the photos /text under posts?

thank you,
celia

Hello Celia,

The widget uses your posts, just make sure that you set Featured Images.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks I was able to build my newsroom page. one thing i noticed that I don’t want visible is my username farmtomarketalliance123, is there a way to disable this please?

Many thanks,
Celia

Hello Celia,

Can you please provide a link to your website and specify where exactly you want to hide it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I’m sorry I didn’t see your response. I actually would like to direct the link to another website. I am unable to figure this out.

This is my link to my newsroom page

https://farmtomarketalliance.com/newsroom/

for example for the first photo : ‘‘Reduced food waste means increased income for farmers in Rwanda’’ I would like that once the photo is clicked it will direct to another site.

Can i please have help.
thanks much!!

celia

Hello Celia,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, well noted thanks!

Hi Roman, I forgot to clarify is there a way to disable the author on the news plugin?
After when it is clicked it brings to a new page where the author is visible. How can i change this please.

https://farmtomarketalliance.com/2018/01/17/fall-army-worm-response-in-rwanda/
many thanks,
celia

Hello Celia,

Please create a new topic for this issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.