Latest news doesnt appear in my home page

Hi,
I have problem which is i followed all steps to add latest news row in my website page but every time i click update i found just white space and latest news couldn’t appear at all. i try many time to delete the raw and the widget and repeat it again but didn’t work. how can i solve this problem ?, i forgot to say that i tried to clean the cache but also didn’t work.

Hello there,

Could you please confirm if you have some publicly published posts? Please share your site URL here, so I can have a look.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks so much Kharis for your reply, the website is www.solentours.com
I have 2 things i need to change which are :
** How to make the menu in head side, i mean not like what i have now like list and drop down but i need in top row at the header.
** Secondly i need to change the color of the call of action raw. as you see its like dark grey and no body can see it clearly at least should be white. this raw always above social media icons

Finally what i have to do to make the menu icons change color to other color when i hover over it by mouse ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello there,

It looks like your other two questions don’t relate with the initial topic you asked. To avoid an endless discussion, please open new topics and make sure your questions are relevant. Doing so will help us maintain this support forum to stay well-archived.

Regards,
Kharis