Lastest news: Change the url "see all our news"

Hi Vlar,

Can you help me to change the url " see all our news" from the lastest news. Example when i click on it, it link to a news category like demo.

Thanks you.

Hello,

It doesn’t link to a category in the demo, it links to the blog page. For that to happen you need to make sure that in Customize > Static Front Page you’ve selected a blog page, as well as a front page.

Hi!

With the latest theme version, I presume it’s possible to show posts from a single category?
I say this because while configuring the FP: Latest News widget, there’s a field that requests a category’s SLUG.

Where do I find the slug for my category so that only those posts are shown in the blog page (i.e. after pressing See All Our News)

?

1 Like

Hi,

It doesn’t actually work like that. The button leads to your Blog page and it shows posts from all categories.
The category select option is just for showing from a certain category. For example you might want to always show on the front page widget only three of your most interesting posts, and you group them in a category and only display that one.

The slug is your category name in lowercase. If the name has more words then it’s like this: more-words.

Hi guys,

I am using Sydney Pro
my problem is that

&gt; when I press the button "See all Posts" on the widget <strong>FP:Lastest News</strong> it only shows me the newest post and not all of my post.

you can check out my website here: www.siviberlin.de

Can you pls help me with this issue? I tried a lot but still couldnt figured it out…

Thank you !

hello
for some reason, altho I have defined my blogs page and front page, ‘see all our news’ in ‘FP latest news’ widget takes me back to the front page.
how can I change the path?