Larger header and small header text

I cannot change header text and tagline size for the wordpress site I’m working on. I’d like to make the text bigger. I’ve tried adding various css into the additional css tab, but no change happens on the actual website when I hit “publish”.

Hello, can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman,

I appreciate the advice on using a link shortener, but I can’t leave the link in this forum, even disguised. It’s very sensitive. Is there just a general css code that I could put in either Simple Custom CSS or Additional CSS to make it work or is it not working because it’s a child theme? I’ve been looking across these forums trying to implement some of your prior advice, but haven’t been able to. In the Header area, I just need the size of the words in Header Small text to change, but it won’t even when I add additional CSS.

I understand that you can’t really help me without seeing the website, but it’s a risk I need to take.

Hello,

I just need the size of the words in Header Small text to change

Okay, you can try to add this CSS code:

@media (min-width: 1200px) {
    .header-info .header-subtext {
        font-size: 42px;
    }
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

YES! That worked perfectly THANK YOU so much! :grinning:

Is there more code I could add on to change the color of the tagline?

Hello,

Is there more code I could add on to change the color of the tagline?

You can change the Site description color in Customize → Colors section.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you, appreciate the help!

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.