Langue

Hello,
My website is www.taurusmedia.lt… i using sydney pro theme… Can i make multi langue site? Lithunia and English? Lt/ and English

taht person chose him self and how i can make it?

Hello Mantas,

Please check this page:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

in my Settings there is no Langue selection… in video its is how i can make Langue select appear?

Hello Mantas,

Did you install and activate Polylang plugin?

Kind Regards, Roman.

THx for help.

I want ask… maybe its possbile to make login/register to my website with facebook? Peoples come to my website and they can register normal way or login with facebook?

Something like that http://autoplius.lt/pasas/registracija

You are welcome Mantas,

I think that it’s possible, but this issue looks like general WordPress issue.

I kindly suggest you to use WordPress.org forums to find a solution, that forums is the right place for general WordPress questions.

Kind Regards, Roman.

ok thx i will then… i have one document that my client can download from my page? Its my service list… How i can make or what plugin can help me to upload excel or pdf file and make that client press button and they download that file

Hello Mantas,

Please check this solution:

Kind Regards, Roman.

thx it works !! :slight_smile: maybe its possible to make download only can be make when they leave name and email? like contact form but when they press they download file

Hello Mantas,

Well, it looks like you should experiment with plugins in order to achieve this.

I think that default functionality isn’t enough to make it.

Kind Regards, Roman.

w

hello, i want ask maybe u know search engine or plugins like

autoplius . lt ?
autogidas . lt
autobilis.lt ?

I want same or soemthing like in thsoe pages. i want sue on my www.taurusmedia.lt

Hello Mantas,

I’m not sure what is your issue.

Can you please describe it more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I want make SEARCH in my website www.taurusmedia.lt but not simple search but seach like in this websites below
autoplius . lt ?
autogidas . lt
autobilis.lt ?

i add photo link :
https://postimg.org/image/yejor5q2p/

free upload

Mantas, thank you for detailed explanation. Now I understand.

However, it looks like your issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.