Keeps asking me to update from 2.1.4 to 2.1.4 and warning message

Hi,
I updated Sydney Pro theme to 2.1.4 but wordpress keeps asking me to update again and again.
Furthermore, there is a warning message appearing during the update process:

“Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /homepages/39/d417890575/htdocs/hoppcloud/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/updater/theme-updater-class.php on line 116”

Can you please help me how to update the theme correctly?

Thanks, Marc

P.S. I deactivated all plug-ins, but it didn’t help.

Hi @officeimgriff,

we have the same problem. The annoying fact is that this is not the first time.

Look at Keeps asking me to update from 2.10 to 2.10 and warning message - in February this year we already had the same problem and it got fixed. After the problem was fixed on side of aThemes we had to do a last update, and after this all was fine. Now the problem is back again.

@vlad, @kharisblank - can you fix this again please (and take care that it won’t happen again this time)?

Thanks for your work,
-mscholz

Hello @officeimgriff and @mscholz,

First of all thanks for using our theme and really sorry for this issue!

We updated the 2.1.4 version of the theme in our server with a fix for both issues now. Please do the steps to update your theme again Dashboard > Updates select Sydney Pro and click to update.

Important: Even so the warning message will appear, but only this time. When you update the theme again in a future version, the warning message will not appear anymore.

Sorry again for this issue and thanks for reporting.

Hope this helps!

Let us know if you have more questions.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

1 Like

Hi Rodrigo
Thank you very much. It works now.
Regards,
Marc

2 Likes