Keep same settings on all pages, Sydney Theme

Hello

Its me again With more questions, I’m Learing by the way during the process we make! And its interesting the way everything is made, and helps you in a better wordpress page…

FIrst of all we will need to see he web pages in doubt…

here are the links:

OUTSIDE LINK TO MY PAGE I AM DOING LINK HERE
OUTSIDE LINK TO MY PAGE PHOTOSHOP PROTOTYPE LINK HERE
OUTSIDE LINK TO THE PAGE OF A COOL HOVER EFFECT FOR CSS WORDPRESS I FOUND LINK HERE

ok so the questions is the following hope you can keep you in my mind as well in the reading lets start to think a like…

Its My front page settings, as the logo and the menu, padding size, height, and everything I will love to have them and use them in other pages example contact page or enlaces or noticias page etc… but it seems only the front page has that implemented on the css code you gave me for the header and the color and everything how can I duplicate that front page and just place different content on the body of the page, with out having to reorganize page by page…

EXAMPLE WEB PAGE AS DESIRED LOOK*

*Example of the web page as I will like to have it the yellow image in the back ground is an example I will replace with something else but to have the padding also done for the menu and the next row.

THANKS FOR YOU HELP ON ADVANCE!!!

Indeed THANK YOU!

Hi,

Regarding to this Q:
but it seems only the front page has that implemented on the css code you gave me for the header and the color and everything how can I duplicate that front page and just place different content on the body of the page, with out having to reorganize page by page

Did you mean that you want the header image slider is always appears in every pages (of course with the same implemented custom css code)? If so, there is an option to make the header image slider always appears on every page, please go to: customize > header area > header type > site header type > full screen slider.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Awan

DI try it and still no go look at the video… I made hope it gives you the correct question easier for you to help me thank you very much!
Im sorry for been away reading up on HTML5 and CSS so i can get the handy craft done…
but its well worth the time…

Video:

Hi,

Thank your for the cool video, you describe it as well :slight_smile:
But could you activate your site again? I need to check it directly.

Regards,
Awan

Sure this was my first video Thanks Its cool to helo out and get helped out also… The site is now active

Okay, please try the css code below to your site and let me know how it goes:

.header-image {
    background: url(http://www.corporativoblumen.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/cropped-backgpund.jpg);
}

Thanks for the CSS code but still the same on all other pages…
the page is still live and with the code in place…

Oh I see, Please replace the css code in above using this:

.site-header {
    background-color: transparent;
}

.header-image {
    background: url(http://www.corporativoblumen.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/cropped-backgpund.jpg);
    display: block;
}

Now it left a white spot onto the Header covering the logo…

Hi,

I just checked your site and I didnt see the white spot that you mentioned in above. Can you provide the screenshot?