Keep footer at bottom of larger screens

Hi, I’m using a modified version of astrid but have noticed while testing that my footer will be floating too high on larger monitors. I would like it to stay at the bottom of the screen. Can anyone take a look and provide some tips please? The site is: www.sermanengineering.com

Hello @cserman,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up).

@media (min-width: 1025px) {
    #content {
        min-height: calc(100vh - 314px);
    }
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you, the footer is lower but still in different places on each different page. On the home page it is about 1/2" up from the bottom. On the about page it is on the bottom but for some reason you have to scroll down when there is no text there? On service and contact pages the footer is about 1" up from the bottom. Do you have any idea what these issues are caused by?

Hello @cserman,

Well, it looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

You might want to check these links, they might be helpful in your case:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you for your help. I will read the links you sent and if necessary, will hire someone to fix it.

You are welcome @cserman,

Kind Regards, Roman.