Jump to main page footer from other pages main menu

Hi,

I have ‘About Us’ in the footer of main page. There is a ‘About Us’ menu item on primary menu which is shown on every page. I want, whenever the ‘About Us’ menu item is clicked on any page, it should go to ‘About Us’ in the footer of main page.

When '‘About Us’ menu item is clicked on the main page, it works. But it doesn’t work when its clicked from other pages. Could you please advise.

website is https://indixotics.com.

Regards,
Devashish

Hello Devashish,

I have just checked your website and that menu item should work from other pages, I’m not sure why it doesn’t work. This link works in browser address bar but it doesn’t work in that menu item for some reason:

You can try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks.

I have deactivated all the plugins as you said, but no luck. I will keep them deactivated for you to see.

Could it be because I have suppressed (Display None) the footers on the other pages. It may be getting confused. But for that reason I gave the whole URL of the homepage in the menu item.

Regards,
Devashish

Devashish, it looks like a theme issue.

I have already reported it, thank you for pointing it out.

Kind Regards, Roman.