Jetpack and/or yoast breaking front page display

Hello,

I’m using Moesia on a website and I want to have a front page that really look like the demo front page, I installed everything, then I started to install my plugins, and I noticed the front page display was totally broken. I deactivated every plugin then activate them one by one to realize the issue occurs when I activate jetpack and/or yoast. They are quite popular plugins so I think they should work with Moesia.

To make sure the issue didn’t come from changes I could have made, I started a fresh install of Moesia with demo data. I installed jetpack, then the front page display broke out.

Here is a link to the test page : https://lab.benoitlallican.fr/front-page/

I hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the inconvenience. That’s really our of our eyes. Thank you so much for reporting. I’ll dive deep into it. For temporary fix, please try adding the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.panel-no-style {
      display: block !important;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Works like a charm, thank you

Hello, I recently had a similar issue.

I’m trying to create a contact page with 2 columns using SiteOrigin : on the left, a contact form (I’m using Contact Form 7) and on the right, static informations.
But the columns don’t work, you can see there : https://lab.benoitlallican.fr/contact/

I tried with another theme and the columns are OK.

I guess a simple css code should do the trick but I can’t find it on my own.

Thanks !

Hello there,

Please try putting off the panel-no-style class name to that row at this time. This way will allow me to inspect what’s causing this problem in normal state.

Regards,
Kharis

Well, it seems that when I remove the custom css for the panel-no-style class, everything is working fine, frontpage and contact page.

Strange considering the front page was broken without it but, as long as it’s working now…