Issues with Sydney FP: Services type B

Hi there,

Love the theme, thanks for creating it. I utilized the Sydney FP: Services type B widget in my website similarly to how it is used in the Sydney demo website. However, at some point (I’m not sure when or following what change) the widget began to bug out and now if the descriptive text is grater than one line the text is pushed below the icon instead of just being extra rows beside it. please take a look her under the feathures heading (to sections below the header), trotwithspot.com.

If you can let me know what the fix is so that my text will line up as it does in the demo http://demo.athemes.com/themes/?theme=Sydney (under ‘what else we provide’)

Thanks in advanced!!!

Hello there,

I would like to apologize in advance for the inconvenience.

To temporarily fix the issue, could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.sydney_services_b_widget .content{
  float: none;  
}

The permanent fix will come in the next version release.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi every one,

I’m facing problem with issues WITH SYDNEY FP: SERVICES TYPE B

The issue is that I’m using SYDNEY FP: SERVICES TYPE B in 6 pages with each page I defined different Categories.

But the issue all the pages is display only 1 Categories item.

Hello @azza,

Did you set -1 in the field that says “Number of services to show (-1 shows all of them):”?

Regards,
Kharis