Issues with mobile responsiveness (Topic #3: background pictures size)

Hello, and thank you for an awesome theme, I really love Sydney!!! I’ve just finished creating a new site in the Sydney theme by myself (using lots of info from other topics in this forum, I couldn’t have done it without the help you have given to others). The website looks outstanding and I’m very proud of it, took me a long time, but I am really frustrated because I just can’t get to make it work for mobile (I have an iphone 5, but I also tried it on a Sumsung (android). I checked a lot of other topics here related to mobile responsiveness, and tried some css codes but none seem to work. Here are my main issues with mobile (one for each new Topic, as suggested):

1. On the “Complete Shows Gallery” page and on the “Reviews & Press Gallery” page, the backgrownd header images are super zoomed up and with an strange effect that has another background image behind the image (it isnt like that on the webpage, I never intented to put a 2nd background image behind the background image. And then, the text after the gallery (on the “Complete Shows” page) is all pushed to a vertical line on the right side.

There are some more main issues (posted in separate topics) plus minor issues. Please, take a look at my website: dramaramainc.com . Like I said, it is perfect on computers, the issue is on mobile phones. I’m sorry for this being long, but all issues are related to the theme not being responsive on mobile for my website, and I really have no idea how to fix it. I have tried so many ways, but I really need your help.

Thanks for all your effort!

Hello @johnnyledu,

It looks like you have the following row background on this page. Please try to remove it in row settings.

Similar situation is on the other page that you mentioned.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

You mean like Row background image? On the website is not. The only header image is the one that is in front on mobile view. If you look at the website (on computer) there’s only one image. This may have been caused by some code I added for mobile responsiveness (the background image behind the other image), but I don’t know which code it was (I added some).

Also, the issue with the background header images (the ones in front) being super zoomed up has been like that since before I started adding CSS codes for mobile. Remember this is the same for both pages “COmplete Shows Gallery” and “Reviews and Press Gallery”.

Hello @johnnyledu,

It looks like these issues require close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I was able to resolved it! Thank you, Roman. You can close this topic.