Issues with mobile responsiveness (Topic #2: image measurements)

Hello, and thank you for an awesome theme, I really love Sydney!!! I’ve just finished creating a new site in the Sydney theme by myself (using lots of info from other topics in this forum, I couldn’t have done it without the help you have given to others). The website looks outstanding and I’m very proud of it, took me a long time, but I am really frustrated because I just can’t get to make it work for mobile (I have an iphone 5, but I also tried it on a Sumsung (android). I checked a lot of other topics here related to mobile responsiveness, and tried some css codes but none seem to work. Here are my main issues with mobile (one for each new Topic, as suggested):

1. On same Homepage, the background image in the Contact Us section at the end of the page is super zoomed in and doesnt cover the space in top and bottom of the row. Another but minor issue on Homepage, The picture I used in the “About Us” row is under the text instead of on the right side, and there’s a long gap between text and the picture.

2. On the “Complete Shows Gallery” page and on the “Reviews & Press Gallery” page, the backgrownd header images are super zoomed up and with an strange effect that has another background image behind the image (it isnt like that on the webpage, I never intented to put a 2nd background image behind the background image. And then, the text after the gallery (on the “Complete Shows” page) is all pushed to a vertical line on the right side. And, is there a way to have the images that I have on the side with text not get “under” the text?

There are some more main issues (posted in separate topics) plus minor issues. Please, take a look at my website: dramaramainc.com . Like I said, it is perfect on computers, the issue is on mobile phones. I’m sorry for this being long, but all issues are related to the theme not being responsive on mobile for my website, and I really have no idea how to fix it. I have tried so many ways, but I really need your help.

Thanks for all your effort!

Hello @johnnyledu,

This topic also contains several issues, please create a separate topic for each issue and try to avoid unnecessary information in order to avoid distraction from your problems.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I’m sorry Roman, this topic was meant for only the first question, so here it goes again.

I created my site with the Sydney theme and it looks amazing. But I’m having lots of trouble with mobile responsiveness as on mobile (iphone, android) some areas doesn’t work and/or look well.

1. On Homepage in my site (dramaramainc.com), the background image in the “Contact Us” section at the end of the page is super zoomed in and doesnt cover the space in top and bottom of the row. Another issue on Homepage, The picture I used in the “About Us” row is under the text instead of on the right side, and there’s a long gap between text and the picture. Is it possible to have the image on the side of text?

I really need your help. Thanks for all your effort!

Hello @johnnyledu,

1. Please try to use image with larger height in Contact Us section.

2. That image is below text only on mobile devices, that’s normal.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman and thank you.

I tried different things, and the image height in the “Contact Us” section is good now, but it’s still very zoomed in and can’t find the way to zoom it out to reduce it and see most of it.

Hello all,

I’m still waiting for help to fix this. Any input? Only in mobile view, background image in the “Contact Us” section of my website (dramaramainc.com) is super zoomed in and can’t figure how to reduce it (zoom it out) and be able to see most of it.

Thanks

Hello @johnnyledu,

I’m sorry for late reply, I missed your post for some reason.

I have just checked your website, background image of contact section is zoomed on lower resolutions but it’s normal because section itself becomes higher and device width becomes narrower.

Kind Regards, Roman.

It’s a little tricky to understand, but thank you very much for your effort Roman!

Okay, I will try to explain it better. Background image aspect ratio doesn’t change, but aspect ratio of Contact Us section varies very much. You can read about aspect ratio here:

Also you might want to check this topic:
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/screen-resolution-4/

Kind Regards, Roman.

Better understood, thanks Roman!

You are welcome @johnnyledu! And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.