Issues with mobile responsiveness (header size, background pictures, text)

Hello, and thank you for an awesome theme, I really love Sydney!!! I’ve just finished creating a new site in the Sydney theme by myself (using lots of info from other topics in this forum, I couldn’t have done it without the help you have given to others). The website looks outstanding and I’m very proud of it, took me a long time, but I am really frustrated because I just can’t get to make it work for mobile (I have an iphone 5, but I also tried it on a Sumsung (android). I checked a lot of other topics here related to mobile responsiveness, and tried some css codes but none seem to work. Here are my main issues with mobile:

1. I used a video header on homepage and the thumbnail image for the video is too big (and video doesnt play, but that’s alright if it wont play). The first row of text behind it (the “Services” row, named on my website “Welcome / Bienvenido” is over the header image (in top of it), no separation whatsoever.

2. On same Homepage, the background image in the Contact Us section at the end of the page is super zoomed in and doesnt cover the space in top and bottom of the row. Another but minor issue on Homepage, The picture I used in the “About Us” row is under the text instead of on the right side, and there’s a long gap between text and the picture.

3. On the “Complete Shows Gallery” page and on the “Reviews & Press Gallery” page, the backgrownd header images are super zoomed up and with an strange effect that has another background image behind the image (it isnt like that on the webpage, I never intented to put a 2nd background image behind the background image. And then, the text after the gallery (on the “Complete Shows” page) is all pushed to a vertical line on the right side.

4. Finally, is there a way to have the images that I have on the side with text not get “under” the text?

Please, take a look at my website: dramaramainc.com . Like I said, it is perfect on computers, the issue is on mobile phones. I’m sorry for this being long, but all issues are related to the theme not being responsive on mobile for my website, and I really have no idea how to fix it. I have tried so many ways, but I really need your help.

Thanks for all your effort!

Hello @johnnyledu,

Please create a separate topic for each of your questions in order to make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I will. Thanks, Roman.

You are welcome @johnnyledu,

And thank you for understanding :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.