Issues with Airi 'agency creative' help please

Hello everyone,
I am in desperate need of some help.
I installed the free Airi ‘agency creative’ theme and it was looking perfect (just like the demo site) and then I went to edit using elementor and I must have clicked something and it changed the layout as i am not able to get it to look like the demo site.
The site is not running across the entire page. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, disabling plugins and tried changing the page layout settings but none of the setting bring back to how the page was before i did something to it :frowning:
Can anyone help please with what I can do?

Hello,

I would be glad to help you, but can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman,
Thank you so much for your reply.
The website is www.themediadominatrix.com and the issues are with the site not being full width as the demo. It was full width when first installed but after I clicked on something (not sure what) it ended up looking like it does now.

Hello,

You can try to edit your home page and select Front Page template instead of Full width in Page Attributes section on the right side. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thanks Roman. I have tried doing as suggested but it didn’t change :frowning:
Screenshot_2019-06-18%20Edit%20Page%20%E2%80%B9%20%E2%80%94%20WordPress

Hello,

Your site is in maintenance mode so I can’t check it. But I asked you to try Front Page template, not Full width. Did you try to select the Front Page template?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support