Issue with Sticky Mobile Menu

Hello! I’ve tried EVERY css code you suggested to fix the sticky mobile menu issue, but none seem to work. While editing both in Elementor and Customize I can see a mobile menu version (since it’s slightly shrink from the tools sidebar) and the menu it’s sticky, as well as the desktop version, but as soon as I switch to Tablet or Mobile mode (and also test it on mobiles) the menu gets Static. Please Help! Thank you!

Here’s the website link: https://sonomusic.co

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width: 1023px) {
      .menuStyle1.sticky-header .site-header {
        position: fixed;
      }  
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you!
Now I should just understand how to move the whole website content a little downwards in order not to cover the elements on top of the website and reduce the height of the header itself slightly in order for it to be less invasive on the screen.

Thank you for your precious and fast help!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks kharisblank, I am also facing this issue on my website but now Its resolved due to your help. You are amazing man, I love your work and your support. Thanks again.

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us and letting know that this ticket is useful to you.

Feel free to raise your own new topics for any questions you might have.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support