Issue with Cherry Plugin and Layout of the theme

Hello,

For the past month, I am struggling with the layout of my website. It seems it doesn’t matter which model page I choose, the classic layout from the Astrid Theme became a weird blog layout. My logo looks weird, and basically all my pages format…

For some context, I could not access to the menu “Personalize” to change my home page picture… So I had to deactivate the Cherry Plugin to be able to change (which works, so the cherry plugin was probably in conflict with the theme), but when I activated back all my pages layout was different, the logo is stretched and some pics are not supposed to be displayed (I.e. the pics on the service page).

Also, I use the content builder MotoPress, and it seems I have trouble to use it since too.

I really need my website back asap, thank you very much for your help!

My website: http://patissdelices.com
I use Astrid and all my plugins and Themes are up to date with the last version of Wordpress.

Thank you for your help!!!
Diane.

Hi Diane,

I am sorry to hear that you have run into issues. I am happy to help out.

As checked, your website has an active caching that may retain the web browser to load the cached version of your pages.

I’d request you flushing your website’ cache and reload your pages.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,
Ì did reply by email, not sure you got my answer… Anyway, I did cleaned all my caches and opened the website in a private window, it didn’t work. I also tried to deactivate every single plugin one at a time, but nothing change. It drives me crazy. I really don’t know what to do anymore, it has to be an issue with the theme… (mainly the problems are the logo stretched, the layout pages, and the pic of the service showing up on pages…).

Please help! Thanks a lot!
Diane.

Hi Diane,

Can you share some screenshots that point me directly to the location and show me how it looks, so I can compare with the actual website from here?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Thanks Kharis,
1- So as you can see the logo is squashed.
2- On the home page, the red logo is not centered, and the social media icons are disturbed… (even though it is all set in wordpress, and I did not change anything besides deactivate and reactivate the cherry plugin).
3- The page layout looks like a blog with 2 columns even though the template page is “Single Service”
4- By the way, the first picture should not show as you gave me 2 years ago a custom code to have no display of the single service picture.
5- At the bottom of the page, I have our phone number and email, it never showed like that.
And all my pages are this way…
6- Contact page : the map disappeared and the layout is what I call a blog layout…

Thanks for your help, I really don’t know what to do…
D.

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 2.19.05 PM Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 2.19.16 PM Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 2.20.28 PM Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 2.20.35 PM Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 2.21.02 PM

Hi Kharis, any ideas?

Any help please?
I don’t know what to do… Should I change the theme?

Hi,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I really appreciate your patience.

Let’s address your issues one by one for efficiency reason.

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.custom-logo-link img {
      max-height: 999999px;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks, it worked, what about the rest? I mean what happened to the layout of pages… :S ? Thanks for helping me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

2- On the home page, the red logo is not centered, and the social media icons are disturbed… (even though it is all set in wordpress, and I did not change anything besides deactivate and reactivate the cherry plugin).

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.home .widget .atblock > .image {
    	 margin-left: auto;
    	 margin-right: auto;
    	 display: block;
    }
    .home .atblock .social-menu-widget li {
    	 float: left;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks, it worked, although, The Pinterest logo disappeared…?

Hi,

Try adding this CSS code for missing Pinterest social icon.

.social-menu-widget a[href*="pinterest"]::before {
    	content: '\f0d2';
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks. What about my pages’ layout? :slight_smile:

Hi,

3- The page layout looks like a blog with 2 columns even though the template page is “Single Service”

I don’t see any layout issue to fix from my end as seen on the below screencast.

Perhaps you are having a cache issue. I request you to clear cache, history, and restart your web browser.

layout-issue-astrid

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tsBjJcfOyDdkER0d2-8xa66xUZTvzANr/view?usp=sharing

Or, perhaps you’re getting layout issue on a specific web browser? Have you tried with oher web browsers?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hello I did replied by email, but not sure you got it…?
Anyway, I was saying that I do have the same issue on other browser (Safari, Google Chrome…). And on a private window. I am not speaking about the Home Page but about all other pages, can you see the layout is shrinked into a rectangle/sqaure. And you have the contact displayed at the bottom. Please, visit this page: http://patissdelices.com/creations-services/fetes-de-fin-dannee/
You will see. It is not supposed to be this way, but fullwidth without the contact address at the end. Even the contact page. It is very frustrating as I don’t know where this can come from… I mean all those issues came at the same time after deactivating the carry plug in et reactivate it, it has to be the same issue, even if we can fix them one by one… What do you think?
Thanks for helping me, I am very annoyed by this.
Best,
Diane.

Any help, please? Thanks

Hello Anyone? Still having troubles here!