Issue with Blank space after header

Hello Team,

Thanks for the previous resolution. I am facing another issue when I am creating another page. My website is not a single page website. It has multiple page.I am using Sydney Basic Theme. My problem is the blank space between the header/menu and content on the other pages except front page.

Page: About Us / Our Work
Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/muyhedmibpl9lr8/AABmWCxkuRQpwoSdXMhSFTlCa?dl=0

Issue 1: What I have done:
I am using default template for About Us Page and full screen for Our Work. Both has similar issue. I have removed all the side widget. Also I have tried the custom css code suggested on the other post but looks like its not helping me.

Issue 2: This page works well in Tablet vertical view but in horizontal view it overlap the margin. Please check the screenshot.

Please help.

Hello,

It looks like you are using Elementor. Please note that Sydney theme was designed to work with Page Builder by SiteOrigin. Please check Sydney documentation if you haven’t done it already:
http://docs.athemes.com/category/8-sydney

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

thank, but sorry, I´m still using Page Builder by SiteOrigin and haven´t installed the mentioned plugin Elementor. Even Sydney toolbox is activated.

Kind regards,

Torsten

Hello Torsten,

I have just checked those pages once again and I do see Elementor there.

Can you please check if it’s installed in Dashboard → Plugins section?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

I haven´t installed Elementor. Where did you find that plugin?
I added a screenshot of all installed plugins.

Kind regards,
Torsten

Torsten, now I’m confused, you mentioned test.debapriya.com in your first post of this topic and your plugins screenshot contains struch-technik.de. Can you please explain that?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman, I think someone or something mixed the different posts :slight_smile: I haven´t heard that homepage before…
I´m confused too because of the first post in this timeline.

My question only relates to struck-technik.de. :slight_smile:

Kind regards and a quick overview :slight_smile:

Torsten

Okay Torsten, please create a new topic to avoid confusion and make it easier to help you :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yes, I do…

Thanks! :slight_smile: