Issue in instalation

Hello,

Unfortunately by a problem with the hosting server I lost all of my site.
It has been corrected but had to do the installation again, i did everything correctly, settings etc, but all the pages appear with the message "Nothing Found
It seems we can not find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help "
Any suggestions of what I do?

Again thanks for the help given to me earlier.

Best regards.

Site: www.imelco.com.br

Hi,

Have you created the pages again after re-install?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,
Hello thanks for the quick response
not the pages, services, etc testimonies were already there when I had first install the theme
thank you

Hi,

Please try to reset your permalinks in wp-admin / Setting / Permalinks ( set to Default check if that works, then set back to Post Name ), if that will not work, then I suggest to remove your Pages and re-create them again.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello,

Thanks again, but unfortunately when I moved to Default I could not even switch back to Post name, now I can not even access the site to access the administration page, a message that there are many directing loops (http://www.imelco.com.br/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/site/ )

Does it have access to otherwise so I switch back to “post name”?

Sorry, I know it has nothing to do with the topic, but I’m very persistent to use the Moesia on my website, even with all these difficulties, I loved the theme.

Thanks,

Hi,

These issues wasn’t caused by the theme, I suggest to start with a fresh installation of database and WordPress. You can fix the too many redirects issue either by asking your hosting provider to fix it for you or by removing .htaccess file from your domain root ( or where you have installed WordPress, it have to be in the main folder ), after you remove it then you will have to be able to access your site again, if not, then contact your hosting provider ( the issue is server side ).

Best Regards,
Csaba