Issue 1 of 2 - Perth Row Separators

Awan, Csaba, Kharis, (Vlad?)… Can you help with Ongoing separator issues? I would really like to add the background image in the separator area instead of a color. I have used color codes and tried all of the 6 show options. I know I am probably doing something wrong because I have used this int he past. I have 4 matching sites that I would like to use this on.

Example Site
Realtors.video

I have added the following CSS from myself and another in the forums to get rid of the lines that appear when using separators. Worked for a while. I took out the code. Issue still fixed. Strange…

Code added then recently removed:

.svg-container {
    transform: translate3d(0,0,0);
}

.row-separator {
    top: -3px !important;
}

.row-sep-b {
    bottom: -3px !important;
}

Second issue has to do with header menu now adding a blank space below header menu. It is larger when I am signed on than then signed off. Might be related. I’ll make a separate post for this.

Hello Jriangle,

You can easily achieve something similar to MORE SERVICES? section on Perth Pro demo site, just follow this video:

Please note that you have to use separator type a on top of a widget and type b at the bottom.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I’m still just looking for a simple yes or no at this point. Second post trying to find answer. Can you add a background image to the separator row instead of just a color?

Hello Jriangle,

No, you can’t have image/image (if you mean that). Only color/image.

Kind Regards, Roman.