Is there actually a pro version of the Rocked theme?

I have noticed there is an option in this support forum for “Rocked Pro”, but never saw an option to upgrade the free version when I’ve been using it.

When I googled it, I found this page (on aThemes) offering the pro version for $54… but there is ZERO information about what’s included…

Is this a real upgrade? Or maybe an idea that got abandoned? I dunno… Can anyone tell me? lol

Thanks in advance,
Martie

Hi,

There was a Rocked Pro but it has been discontinued for some months now. We have decided to focus all of our attention on our most successful products (like Sydney) as well as future products.

I’ve also removed the option to buy it that you saw from Google.

Charlie

Okay, cool lol I just wanted to know.

Can I just double check that you will still be keeping the free version of the theme kept up to date / offer support okay? Or when will that be ending?

Also, one more thing… Are all the options that were offered on the pro version now in the free version?

Hi,

The recent update of Rocked (free version) was on January 6, 2021 and it is still be supported.

Are all the options that were offered on the pro version now in the free version?

No. We don’t transfer pro features to the free version. Because if we do so, it will reduce the pro version’s product values for existing customers who have been using its pro license.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support