iPhone X - Desktop View

A friend of mine has an iPhone X and when switching to Desktop view in Chrome, Safari and FireFox the site (r8drive.co.uk) still looks like the mobile view. When testing the same on Android, there is a clear difference between the Mobile and Desktop Views.

Is there something in the theme that dictates this?

Hello there,

Please take some screenshots of thoses views you’re getting and share them here. So I can compare side by side with mine.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I am sorry for your video doesn’t work. Please reupload to YouTube and share its link here.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

I just watched the video on your site so it definitely does work. Not sure why it’s still for most of it but you see what the site looks like towards the end.

I’m attaching screenshots from the video, as well as how the site looks on my Samsung Android in mobile and desktop views.

With the iPhone there is no doubt about the fact that there is no desktop view. Selecting this in any browser just continues to show the mobile view.

Top two are from my phone and bottom two are both of what is seen when viewing in desktop mode.

Hello there,

As those devices have different screen width, perhaps you would need to set custom breakpoint on mobile device. See this documentation that will guide you to do so.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support