Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Hi guys, Since the 4,9,7 WP update (I think), I can’t access my WP backend. I get this error :
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/31/d495254400/htdocs/wp-content/themes/sydney/plugins/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 2036

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/31/d495254400/htdocs/wp-content/themes/sydney/plugins/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php:2036) in /homepages/31/d495254400/htdocs/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1219

The site itself works okay on the frontend, but not for the backend
the address is www.sergueitchepik.eu
Can you help me to solve this embarrassing problem?

Hi,

Please try to remove your plugins from your server in wp-content / plugins folder via FTP or cPanel File Manager.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

1 Like

Ladies and gents, the problem comes from “Types” plugin. The solution is to delete via FTP “types” directory in the wp-content/plugins folder, and then, when your back-end returns, install the “Sydney toolbox” plugin, as asked on your dashboard.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the name of the plugin which caused the issue and I’m glad this issue has been resolved. If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba