Internal Server Error (500) when importing demo

Hey there,

I’m new with Wordpress and all this theme stuff. I just downloaded Airi and installed it on my wordpress website (I’m running it on a LAMP server), now I’m trying to import one of your free demo by using One Click Demo plugin, however I’m getting “Internal Server Error (500)”.

I already tried to “manually import it” and it also didn’t work with xml, dat… files.
I tried deactivating/removing all plugins except One Click Demo, also didn’t work. I also defined “uploads” folder in wp-config.php to wp-content/uploads that I set on 777 chmod.

Moreover, I tried changing different values in the php.ini file such as the memory etc, no success.

When I go to wp-content/uploads/2019/05 there are the .xml, .dat, .json files of the demo, so I assume it is downloading them correctly. However, here is the log file:

—Downloaded files—
The import files for: Health coach were successfully downloaded!
Initial max execution time = 300
Files info:
Site URL = keeping it private
Data file = /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/demo-content-import-file_2019-05-02__14-20-05.xml
Widget file = /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/demo-widgets-import-file_2019-05-02__14-20-05.json
Customizer file = /var/www/html/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/demo-customizer-import-file_2019-05-02__14-20-05.dat
Redux files:
not defined!

I’m pretty sure it is a permissions error but I can’t figure it out…
Thanks in advance

Hello, you can try to follow this tutorial:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Did you read my post? I already checked everything.

I don’t know if this is important but I’m running apache.

Hello,

Did you read my post? I already checked everything.

Yes, I did read your post. And you mentioned that you tried to manually import demo content, deactivate plugins, define uploads folder, set file permissions, and edit php.ini file.

However, you did not mention that you checked .htaccess file and reuploaded core files, that’s why I suggested you to check that tutorial.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support