Integrating Google Analytics 4 to Website

Hello,

How do I integrate the new “Google Analytics 4” program into my Sydney Pro website?

Thanks in advance

Hello there,

Yes, that’s possible.

You can make integration with any third party services like Google Analytics to your WordPress websites with a plugin like Google Analytics Dashboard.

I hope this reply helps. Let me know in new topics for your other questions.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

I followed the online instructions to add the necessary code to implement the new Google Analytics 4 code into the header of my website.

After copying and pasting everything, I now have some weird letters at the top of my pages whenever I view from a phone or tablet.

After looking for a solution, I found the following comment to correct it but don’t understand what to do:

When you used the plugin to insert the tag manager script into the header, you completely missed the fact that it instructs you to paste in the code WITHOUT the script tags. If you don’t remove them, you will have errors in your site’s head section!

How do I do the above fix it?

The attached is what I pasted:

Really appreciate any help,
Thanks

Hello there,

I am sorry for taking so long in response.

Alternatively you can add that script to your website’s header with the help of this plugin instead.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Apparently it’s not the plugin, it’s the “script tags” that I have pasted into the plugin that’s causing the error.

How do I copy without the “script tags” ? (i.e. What should I delete to remove these?)

Here is a picture of what I pasted into the plugin:

Hello there,

I am not sure if we can change the code provided by Google. You should consult to the Google Analytics support.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support