Installing Sydney Pro

I just purchased Sydney Pro and I followed all the instructions but when I download it I get a file full of Php documents and not a ZIP to install. I’m currently using the free Sydney theme but can’t install the Sydney Pro. HELP please.

Hello there,

Your web browser might auto-unzip once the .zip package downloaded. This usually happens on Safari. Please try different browsers like Chrome or Firefox.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks, it works now.

I installed a couple of plug-ins that were recommended and now the site has gone white and completely blank! HELP again please.

Hello there,

To find the reason that causes you that trouble, access site’s error log by following this guide:

Also please check if your server meets the minimum requirements as mention here:

Regards,
Kharis

Hi again, I’ve enabled square on the woocommerce settings but when I made a trial purchase using my credit card, the transaction didn’t come up in my square reports. Instead I just got an email saying I had a new order. Any tips?

Also, how do I change the title of the “ call to action” button on the home page?

Also I purchased Sydney Pro and is there a way to continuous scroll like the demo?

Thanks for any advice

Hi there. My test purchases are not registering with square and the transactions are marked on hold and processing. What am I missing?
Thanks

Hello there,

I am sorry for the delay.

If you’re referring to the main slide’s CTA button, you’d go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header Slider; scroll down until you reach the section that reads “Call To Action Button”.

Also I purchased Sydney Pro and is there a way to continuous scroll like the demo?

Were you referring to the main slider? It was made with Smart Slider 3. It’s integrated with a shortcode in the Apperance > Customize > Header area > Shortcode.

Before doing so, shortcode type of slider have to be enabled. The option is in Customize > Header area > Header type.

To replicate the one as seen on the demo, use import menu in the Smart Slider’s dashboard.

The file to import is in the theme’s folder: sydney-pro-ii > demo-content > demo-slider.ss3

I don’t feel that it’s an issue with Sydney Pro theme’s code. Because we don’t modify core features of WooCommerce including payment gateway. I think you should contact the plugin’s author regarding this. Probably there’s some missing configurations. To help check if it’s an issue with Sydney Pro, you can temporarily enable one of default WordrPress themes or you could use Storefront. Then re-run your test.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,
Sorry to bother you all the time. We created a page with classes and events that are time sensitive and want to know how we can archive them once the date has passed? Is there a way to archive these?

How did you create it? Is there any way for us to replicate it?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi, sorry it took me so long to answer, I have created the page from scratch using beaver builder, i don’t understand what you mean by (is there any way for us to replicate it), I have studied web design using dream weaver but I’m very new to Wordpress and struggling a fair bit trying to set up this web site so that it looks and work as my client wants.
I was wondering if there is a way to have a page ( for classes and events ) that respond like the blog (putting old events in archive)
please answer
thanks