Installation One Clic

hello,
how to exactly find the same aspect of the Cali theme?
In other words, is there a One Click installation in the theme?
thank you for your reply
Darnel

Hello Darnel,

One click installation hasn’t been yet available in the current version. I am sorry :frowning: At this time you should manually setup the content of your site. Let me know if you have any further questions. We’re always glad to assist.

Regards,
Kharis

Do you have any documentation for this theme ?
Best regards
Darnel

Envoyé de mon téléphone Windows 10

Hello there,

We haven’t yet had a documentation for Cali. We were hoping to make more like a FAQ section when we get some questions. Please tell us the specific trouble you’re getting while setting your site with Cali.

Regards,
Kharis

Is it possible to get the posts in xml form? Also, a way to import the carousel? Simply just the demo content? I’ve got a brand new site and we wanted to just be able to add posts based off the layout. So with no posts yet, we’ve just got the top and bottom logo. shrugs

Hello there,

We don’t provide XML file of demo site to import. Because Cali is quite simple theme that easy to configure. The posts carousel can be set from Appearance > Customize > Post Slider.

Regards,
Kharis

Well, using a static page OR “recent posts,” I can’t get this post slider to show up with the instructions you gave.

Hi,

So I managed to get the post slider working by looking through another user’s question, which resulted in custom js.

Great! Glad to know you’ve already resolved it.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Actually, the last issue I had was not being able to get the Instagram feed to show at the bottom, or the social media buttons. I did follow the instructions in the documentation and it still seems to not appear :frowning: