Insert time of post homepage

Hello, Csaba,

How do I insert the time it was made the post?

Must appear the time of post homepage.

Thank you for your attention.

Carlos

Hi,

Where you want that to appear? Please post a link to your website and point it out.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba!

Next to the date of each post, the homepage.

I thank you.

Hi,

Ok, Please post a link to your website, so I can check how that can be done.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello, Csaba,

Follow the link below:

http://investsnews.com/

Thank you !

Hi,

You can show the time by modifying inc / template-tags.php, from line 15, in this code:

function newsanchor_posted_on() {
	$time_string = '<time class="entry-date published updated" datetime="%1$s">%2$s</time>';
	if ( get_the_time( 'U' ) !== get_the_modified_time( 'U' ) ) {
		$time_string = '<time class="entry-date published" datetime="%1$s">%2$s</time><time class="updated" datetime="%3$s">%4$s</time>';
	}

change %2$s to %1$s, like this for example:

function newsanchor_posted_on() {
	$time_string = '<time class="entry-date published updated" datetime="%1$s">%1$s</time>';
	if ( get_the_time( 'U' ) !== get_the_modified_time( 'U' ) ) {
		$time_string = '<time class="entry-date published" datetime="%1$s">%1$s</time><time class="updated" datetime="%3$s">%4$s</time>';
	}

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba,

Please help, I need to take this +00: 00 the time you entered the post, expand the black menu range to the page border and occupy the place where was the “search box”, because even taking it leaves no use space where was the box.

Carlos Palomares

http://investsnews.com

Hi,

Sorry, I am not sure I understand what you want to achieve, can you please clarify or show me an example on a screenshot about what you want to achieve.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello Csaba,

How do I put a Google search box in the menu, which was newanchor search box?

Carlos

Hi,

That have to be custom coded there, since there is no widget area to add google search widgets or similar. Unfortunately with custom coding we can’t help as Support, so you may need to hire a developer to do that for you.

Best Regards,
Csaba