Insert a Text along all the length of Laptop Monitor

Because of the “Footer Settings” I can not able to insert the text I want all the lenght of monitor (the text stays in a small block, and because it’s about RGPD ist’s very unusual in Europe). Please can you help me? How can I do that?

Thansk in adanvce for your help. Ana

Hello Ana,

I would be glad to help you with this, but can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots first?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman,

My site is https://foreverinlove.pt/ and the text I would like to be extend all along the monitor is the one in the left side in the footer, as above:

“Este site utiliza cookies, de modo a fornecer ao utilizador uma melhor experiência do mesmo. Ao clicar ou navegar neste site, está a consentir a utilização de cookies. Saiba mais na nossa Política de Privacidade e Termos de Utilização.”

I insert the text I want in the Footer 1 as a Widget / Insert Text, because I do not know how to do otherhwise. But has I said,I do no want the text be with that formatation.

So many thanks for you attencion for this subject!

Ana

I wonder I explain myself well to you.

Hello Ana, thank you for the link and explanation.

You can try to use this (or similar) plugin to inform users about cookies:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman,

Thank you for your prompt answer but the result is the same! The text still have a format jusrified left corner and I am not able to move it!

I think the solution is to add it to the “row” (sorry, but I am new in wp) where credits to wordpress are, puting all informating togheter, if possible. Do you think I can do that? It’s dificult for me? Where I can learn? Because I saw it’s possible!

Thank you in advance for you attencion.

Regards,
Ana

Hello Ana, please check this topic:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support