Input boxes for Forms

I’m currently using “Inbound Forms” for lead generation, however, the form uses the websites Theme.

The issue I’m having is the input box widths are really small! Like literally after the 3rd letter it is scrolling to type more. This looks very poor on our website. Is there any way to adjust these widths? I’ve noticed it doesn’t seem to matter what form I’m using, or even with e-commerce, all the input boxes are about only 3 characters wide.

I’m specifically working on this page: https://www.exprealtypa.com/real-estate-careers-exp-realty/

Thanks.

Hello there,

I inspected the form and found that Landing Pages plugin’s CSS override the default width. To verify, please try temporarily disable this plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

Kharisblank

Thank you for looking into this for me. I disabled the Landing Pages plugin but it didn’t seem to make any difference.

Thank you,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.inbound-field input[type=text], .inbound-field input[type=url], .inbound-field input[type=email], .inbound-field input[type=tel], .inbound-field input[type=number], .inbound-field input[type=password] {
        width: 100%;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

MUCH BETTER, Thank you! Is there a Height code I could add to shrink the height of it by, say halfish? lol

THank you very much!

Nevermind, sorted that one out for myself :wink:

Thank you again!

Great!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis