Inject php code in left or right corner of menu type 4

Hello, is there a hook or something where i can inject code for Airi menu type #4. There is only a input field that accepts html code.
I have manage to inject it in the template files, but in a feature update i am afraid that this will be overwritten.
Also this section hides in mobile version is there a way out for this?

Hello,

First really sorry the delay for this reply!

This is possible trough the Airi Child Theme, so you will not have problems with your code being overwritten. Here’s how to install/activate the child theme:

Once you have the Child Theme installed/activated, please follow the steps below:

1. Open the Airi Child Theme folder at wp-content/themes/airi-child/ and create a new folder /template-parts/ and sub-folder /template-parts/menus/.

2. Inside of this new folder create a PHP file with the name menu-menuStyle6.php. So you will have this path wp-content/themes/airi-child/template-parts/menus/menu-menuStyle6.php.

3. Copy the entire code from wp-content/themes/airi/template-parts/menus/menu-menuStyle6.php and paste inside the child theme file you’ve created in the steps above.

4. Do the changes as per your needs like in the image you sent.

This way you will do not have troubles with updates overwriting your code.

Also this section hides in mobile version is there a way out for this?

Please try add the given custom CSS code below at Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
	.site-header .top-section {
			display: block !important;
	}
	.site-header .botton-section {
			text-align: right !important;
	}
}

We hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
Rodrigo,
aThemes Support

Thank you for your answers! Both solutions seem to work well.

1 Like

Hello,

Great the issue is now resolved!

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo,

aThemes Support