Info popup for staff members

Hey there,

I am working on the staff members page and instead of creating a page for each member, i want to create a popup window with info about each of them when the user clicks on the image (instead of redirecting them on the staff member page).

So i have a few issues:

1. Is it possible to do it? I tried multiple popups, but i can’t figure out how to insert them into the Live Composer so that it pops up at the image click.

2. What popup plugins would you recommend? What plugins work with the West theme?

Thank you!

Hello Nika,

As far as I know, West theme wasn’t tested with any of pop-up plugins, so I can’t tell you something specific about this. However, please check this article:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey, Roman.

Thank you for the suggestions. My main question now is how to add the popup code to the staff thumbnail, if possible.

Thank you!

Hello Nika,

Can you please provide more details about the pop-up code?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey,

What i’m asking is how can i add a popup to a staff element for example, when editing in a Life Composer? And by popup i mean an element similar to a lightbox that pops up when clicking on a staff member thumbnail.

Thank you!

Hello Nika,

Looks like your issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey, Roman.

Got it. Thank you for your help!

You are welcome Nika,

Kind Regards, Roman.