Infinite scroll

Hello,

I searched in the topics of the atheme support forum and didn’t find anything about this functionnality.
I found elsewhere that it was related to a multifunctionnal extension that is jetpack (not installed yet).
I read this : jetpack.me/support/infinite-scroll/ and hoped that it should be a little bit easier. :slight_smile:
Is this procedure the only way to install the infinite scroll ? Is nothing organised by Moesia ?
Is it by the Quill theme ?

By the way, I am not sure what function is provided by the theme or the wordpress platform. Where is the line between the theme moesia and the platform ?

The more I write to you, the more I have questions ; let’s hope I’ll stop soon ! :slight_smile:

Magness

Moesia doesn’t have infinite scroll by default. Try the Jetpack module and see if it’s working, it wasn’t tested so I’m not sure.

By the way, I am not sure what function is provided by the theme or the wordpress platform. Where is the line between the theme moesia and the platform ?

Switch themes and see what’s missing :slight_smile: In short, the design, the header thing and all widgets that have Moesia in their name.